Xrghthung is a planet that is seen in Toy Story 2. In the game Attack on Zurg, it is Zurg's planet. The planet also appears on a poster in the intro to Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. In Toy Story 3: The Video Game, this is one of the Star Command Cards.
Zurg's planet is blue with rocky terrain, vaguely reminiscent of a moon. Zurg's planet also appears to be in a solar system with three other planets. One of them resembles Saturn. The planet has cyan clouds in its sky. Crystalline objects are common on its surface. Large rocks hover around the surface. Shallow holes are around the surface.The other three planets can be seen from Xrghthung's surface. The planet has an underground land, with tunnels leading to Zurg's Fortress. Plenty of mountain-like protrusions are on the surface. The sky of the planet is a light blue hue, and a dark blue hue in the upper part.
Toy Story 2
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
A poster of the planet is seen briefly in the intro to Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. A similar planet appears in the series (called Planet Z).
Toy Story 3: The Video Game
The toys did not play Attack on Zurg in the actual film. Though in the video game, there is a bonus mission showing Rex playing the game. In the game, Buzz flies through a trench, firing his laser at rocks. After landing, he is struck by a meteor shower.
- Xrghthung is also a playable map in Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure (referred to as "Zurg's World").
- A song in the Toy Story 2 soundtrack is named after this.
- "Buzz's Video Game" is a Toy Box mission in the video game adaptation of Toy Story 3, replicating the opening from Toy Story 2.
- The poster of Zurg's World could mean Andy is a fan of the game Attack on Zurg.
- Crystals can be seen all over the planet.