Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is my ranking of all 15 Pixar films of how likely and unlikely you are to cry hardly.
- 15. Cars 2 - Didn't cry at all, really the existence of the film is sad
- 14. Monsters University - Didn't really cry at this film
- 13. A Bug's Life - Very few sad scenes, but not nearly sad enough
- 12. The Incredibles - Has some family drama but not really one of Pixar's saddest
- 11. Toy Story - Just slightly emotional, but mainly a buddy comedy
- 10. Ratatouille - Didn't emotional cry at this film, but still has some emotional scenes
- 9. Toy Story 2 - While not highly emotional, Jessie's song will have you in tears
- 8. Brave - The ending will make you cry quite hardly
- 7. WALL-E - Many should cry mainly at the end of the film
- 6. Cars - Not the strongest Pixar film, but Cars was a very emotional film, especially during Sally's backstory, many scenes with Doc and during the final race
- 5. Monsters Inc. - The saddest scenes are when Sulley scares Boo and when they say goodbye
- 4. Finding Nemo - So emotional, you'll still be crying when leaving the big screen
- 3. Toy Story 3 - The saddest Toy Story film and the only one to truely have you wrenching in tears
- 2. Inside Out - This film makes you cry in so many scenes, like Bing Bong's death and when Riley confesses she misses home
- 1. Up - Easily the saddest Pixar film, I mean who wouldn't cry after watching 10 minutes of Up? I would!
That's mine, what's yours?