Toy Story: The Mysterious Stranger is a comic book series based on the Toy Story movies. It is one of Pixar's four issue comic book series in their deal with Boom Studios and was published in May-August 2009, one year before the theatrical release of Toy Story 3.
Each story is properly set sometime before the events of Toy Story 2, due to the fact that Jessie, Bullseye, The Aliens and even Wheezy are all absent. Although in the third issue, there is an Alien in Andy's room. This is a continuity error because Andy didn't have any Aliens until after the events of Toy Story 2.
- Buzz Lightyear
- Bo Peep
- Andy Davis
- Ms. Davis (First and second issue only)
- Slinky Dog (Every issue expect the second one)
- Sid Phillips (Mentioned only in the first issue)
- Sarge (Every issue expect the second one)
- Buster (Third Issue Only)
- Alien (Third issue only, although this is a continuity error)
- The Mysterious Stranger
- Weird Science
- A Dog's Life
- No Time for Sergeants
- In addition to Jessie, Bullseye,The Aliens and Wheezy being absent, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head are also absent, properly because of copyright issues with Hasbro. Although in the first issue, there is a parody on Mr. Potato Head.