|<<||Coco||Pixar Films Chronology||Toy Story 4||>>|
|Directed by||Brad Bird|
|Produced by||John Walker|
Nicole Paradis Grindle
|Written by||Brad Bird|
|Music by||Michael Giacchino|
|Release date||June 15, 2018|
It was revealed at 2017 D23 Expo that the sequel will have the characters the same as age as they were in the first film, and that it takes place immediately after the first film. Elastigirl will take a more prominent role as she is taken on an adventure, while Mr. Incredible stays at home and spends some time with the kids.
- Craig T. Nelson as Bob Parr
- Holly Hunter as Helen Parr
- Sarah Vowell as Violet Parr
- Huck Milner as Dash Parr
- Samuel L. Jackson as Lucius Best/Frozone 
On March 18, 2014, Disney CEO Bob Iger announced that Pixar had begun pre-production on The Incredibles 2 with The Incredibles director Brad Bird working on the story. Later that month, Samuel L. Jackson told Digital Spy that he would likely reprise his role as Frozone in the sequel.
Bird announced in April 2015 that he has started writing the screenplay, and confirmed in May that he will be making it after releasing Tomorrowland. He has also added that it will not have a big focus on the superhero genre, saying, "I don't think that kind of idea stays interesting for very long... For me, the interesting thing was never the superhero part of it. It was more the family dynamic, and how do superhero things play into that?"
- ↑ 8 Pixarians to Follow on Twitter, Oh My Disney Blog, February 22, 2016.
- ↑ Disney Announces Release Dates for 'Incredibles 2,' 'Cars 3'
- ↑ Breaking: Toy Story 4 and The Incredibles 2 Get New Release Dates!
- ↑ Disney Plans Third 'Cars,' 'The Incredibles 2'
- ↑ Cars, Incredibles Animated Sequels
- ↑ Samuel L Jackson teases Frozone return for The Incredibles 2
- ↑ Pixar's Brad Bird Talks French Food, Animated Rats And New Film 'Tomorrowland'
- ↑ The Incredibles 2 Is Brad Bird's Next Movie; Talks Star Wars Franchise
- ↑ Why The Incredibles 2 Won't Comment On Modern Superhero Movies
- ↑ Yep. You can't do better than a perfect fit...!, Brad Bird reply via Twitter, October 29, 2015.