Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cameos, in-jokes, re-used animation and other trivia from The Good Dinosaur.
- Peter Sohn has indicated that the Pizza Planet Truck appears twice in the film. Only one appearance is currently known:
- The Pizza Planet Truck makes an appearance as an asteroid in the opening shot, floating in the top left part of the frame.
- The likeness of Hank from the next feature Finding Dory can be seen at the bottom of the river when Arlo learns to swim.
- A113 can be seen formed by pickets on the wooden fence surrounding the area of the "cluckers" on Arlo's family's farm.
- The Luxo Ball appears floating around Arlo and Spot during their hallucination.
- Also in the hallucination scene, the likeliness of Gus from Partly Cloudy appears as one of the background clouds.
- There are several allusions to other non-Pixar movies:
- The monster in the flashback resembles the shark in Partly Cloudy which the director of The Good Dinosaur, Peter Sohn directed
- According to the directors' commentary, the forces of nature are the main antagonist in this movie, however Thunderclap might also be a possible candidate.
- The name of Butch may be a reference to the fact that his voice actor, Sam Elliott, had his movie debut in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
- The Good Dinosaur has become Pixar's lowest grossing film at a little over $300 million.