|Appeared in:||Cars 2|
- "Your Majesty, may I present for the investiture of honorary knighthood of the British Realm, Tow Mater of Radiator Springs!"
- —Sir Harley Gassup announcing Mater.
Sir Harley Gassup is a character in Cars 2. He is the Lord Steward, and appears at the side of the Queen during the London race of the World Grand Prix and at Buckingham palace for Mater's knighting.
- Harley is a Tatra 87, a Czechoslovak car.
- He is named after Cars 2's production designer Harley Jessup.
- Concept art shows the Tatra 87 was first envisaged to be a member of the Lemons group.