|Appeared in:||Cars 2|
Siddeley is a character in Cars 2. He's a spy plane who works with Finn McMissile.
Siddeley is a state-of-the-art British twin-engine spy jet. At 176 feet from nose to tail and an impressive 157-foot wingspan, the super sleek silver-bodied Siddeley streaks through international skies at record-breaking mach 1 speeds. Outfitted with all the latest in high-tech spy equipment, including cloaking technology, defensive weaponry and afterburners, Siddeley is Finn’s steadfast partner-in-fighting-crime around the globe.
- A113 appears on Siddeley's tail.
- He has VTOL: Vertical Take-Off and Landing.
- The Latin inscription on the British secret service emblem seen inside Siddeley reads, "Honor Courage Horsepower."
- Siddeley's design seems exact to a Gulfstream V aircraft.
- Siddeley's windscreen is a composition of metallic-coated fused silica quartz to withstand the temperature, speed and UV rays he is exposed to during his high-speed trips.
- A model of plane similar to Siddeley was in Andy's room in Toy Story 3.
- The name 'Siddeley' is possibly a reference to the real-life airplane manufacturer Hawker Siddeley.
- Though Siddeley doesn't make a major appearance in Cars 2: The Video Game, he does appear in the game in one of the buildings in Airport Arena.
- He appears in DisneyToon Studios' Planes at the Mexican airport.