Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in:|| Cars|
Mater and the Ghostlight
The Radiator Springs 500½
To Protect and Serve
Her boyfriend is Lightning McQueen, whom she usually calls "Stickers" (due to the fact that he does not have headlights; only stickers that look like headlights).
Sally is the town attorney of Radiator Springs. She and Lightning are in love with each other for most of the film. She always calls Lightning "Stickers" because Lightning's headlights are really stickers.
"Sally grew tired of her life in the fast lane as a high-powered attorney in Los Angeles and made a new start in the small town of Radiator Springs. Charming, intelligent, and witty, she became the town attorney and the car most dedicated to preserving the town's historical beauty. She bought the Cozy Cone Motel and restored it back to its original condition and has no plans of stopping there. She'd fix the whole town building by building if that's what it took."
"Sally's tattoo pinstriping is left over from her early days. Though she's a little embarrassed by it now, it serves as a reminder of her high-speed life in California and how happy she is to be cruising in the slow lane."
At the end of the film, Sally becomes Lightning's girlfriend.
Sally, a light blue Porsche 911 Carrera, is the proprietor of Radiator Springs' Cozy Cone and Wheel Wagon Motels and the apple of Lightning McQueen's eye. Longing for Lightning’s return from his latest Piston Cup race season, Sally is looking forward to a long drive with "Stickers," as she affectionately calls Lightning.
When Lightning commits to racing in the World Grand Prix the same night of his return, Sally remains steadfastly supportive of her star racecar. She even convinces Lightning to take his best friend Mater along for the ride of a lifetime. Though Sally stays behind in Radiator Springs, even she lights up for the open-wheeled racing cars from Europe – but only Lightning truly makes her motor purr.
In the film, Sally greets Lightning when he arrives. The two then go on a date later that evening. When Mater comes, she and Lightning jokingly tell Mater that they will have their regular order. She also remarks about liking Francesco Bernoulli's open wheels. When Lightning decides to go to the World Grand Prix she suggests that Lightning bring Mater along with him, and he reluctantly agrees. Later in Tokyo she is mentioned as Francesco and Lightning make a toast to her. She is seen at the London race and also tells Mater about Lightning calling her and the rest of Radiator Springs. Sally later fights the lemons with Red's help. At the end during the Radiator Springs race she talks with Lightning before he introduces her to Francesco Bernoulli. She and Flo later comment about Francesco's open tires.
Sally is nice, friendly, pleasant, and kind to others. She is charming, intelligent, and witty. She shares one thing with her boyfriend: they both love to feel the wind in their hoods. Sally used to be a famous attorney, but then she was tired of fame and fortune and decided to settle down in Radiator Springs for a nice, quiet life.
- Top Speed: 177 mph (284 km/h)
- Zero – 60 mph: 4.9 seconds
- Engine Type: Rear-engine 3596 cc flat-6
- Horsepower: 320 at 6800 rpm
- Sally is a 2002 Porsche 911 Carrera.
- Sally's last name, "Carrera", is a reference to the Porsche 911 Carrera. The name was suggested by Porsche employee Howard Buck.
- Originally, Sally was going to be a Mustang. However, they made her a Porsche since the grill looked more "lady like."
- Sally's license plate reads "301PCE".
- Sally has Lightyear tires.
- Sally has not appeared in the video games Cars Mater National, Cars Race-o-Rama or Cars 2: The Video Game but has been mentioned constantly in them.
- Several cars of the same model as Sally, although of different colors, appeared in Cars 2, in Tokyo at the World Grand Prix welcome party and at the airport, in Porto Corsa and London. One of them is Magen Carrar.
- Coincidentally, except for an advertisement for Cars Land and Hiccups, she does not appear in anything where Lightning McQueen was voiced by Keith Ferguson.
- Sally: "Do you want to stay at the Cozy Cone or what?"
Sally: "I mean, if you do, you gotta be clean, because even here, in Hillbilly Hell, we have standards."
- —Sally asking Lightning if he wanted to stay at the Cozy Cone.
From Cars 2
- Lightning McQueen: "I know, I know. I just got back, but we won't be long and. . ."
Sally Carrera: "Oh. No, don't worry about me. I mean, I've got enough to do here. Mater's gonna have a blast, though."
Lightning McQueen: (pauses for a moment)
Sally Carrera: "You're bringing Mater, right? You never bring him to any of your races."
Lightning McQueen: (watches Mater drink a drink. He doesn't like it, so he puts the drink back in the glass)
Sally Carrera: "Just let him sit in the pits, give him a headset. Come on, it will be a thrill of a lifetime for him."
Mater: "Your drink, sir."
Lightning McQueen: "Mater."
Mater: "I didn't taste it!"
Lightning McQueen: "How'd you like to come and see the world with me?"
Mater: (gasp) "You mean it?"
Lightning McQueen: "Yeah, you got me into this thing. You're coming along!"
Mater: "All right!"
- —Sally convinces Lightning to take Mater on the World Grand Prix.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Cars Finder" (supplementary material on Blu Ray Disc release of Cars). 2007. Blu Ray Disc. Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 2007.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 'Cars 2' Character Stats, New Tokyo Party Clip and New Still as Sophia Loren Joins International Cast
- ↑ The Inside Scoop on the New Movie 'Cars'
- ↑