Steward bots, or SECUR-T, are unit robots built to serve the Axiom as the police bots. They are constantly chasing WALL•E and EVE after WALL•E accidentally frees the rejected robots. The steward bots see WALL•E, EVE and the Rejected robots as revelation robots. When WALL•E, EVE and the ejected robots try to bring the positive example of the plant to the Holo-Detector, AUTO sends all the steward bots to destroy them and the plant. However EVE, the ejected robots, and WALL•E help destroy all available steward bots. During the credits, the steward bots are seen helping humanity restore Earth.
- These robots have a screen on the front and a speaker on the back. They express themselves by using pictures. The white hand in the red background symbolizes "stop".
- Whenever the steward bots chase WALL•E, EVE and the rejected robots take a photograph and somehow EVE and WALL•E always appear in front.
- The steward bots might represent the security forces of the Axiom and appear to be able to stop only machines that follow the pathway nodes. WALL•E, EVE and the rest of the robots are able to simply jump or fly over them as they aren't very tall.
- The steward bots appear to be unable to develop sentience. This could be attributed to the fact that they are designed for security purposes, and allowing them to develop their own feelings and judgement might lead to them overriding orders or programming that would harm the humans or the ship.
- The Steward Bots can also have their screens show a plant (if they find a plant life in an EVE robot), a yellow "Caution" sign (if a human has fallen out of their chair, for instance), and a blue "on duty" sign.
- When idle in their "Steward Kiosks", they show a blue screen with the BnL logo and a pair of crescents similar to the Downtown transit station on Earth. Their signal lights also are held sideways in front.
- At one point, a Steward finds the malfunctiong VN-GO robot in a storage closet, and says "Wrong."
- Then after EVE shoves it in the same closet, it speaks, "Please hold, we are currently having--" before being cut off by the door closing, in a parody of being on hold in phone conversations.
- Like GO-4, they have a red tractor beam generated from the front.