Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in:|| Cars|
Mater and the Ghostlight
Mater the Greater
Heavy Metal Mater
Mater Private Eye
The Radiator Springs 500½
"A true artist isn't afraid to take chances, explore new ways to express themselves, or push the limits of culture. Ramone believes that the automotive body can be a vehicle of expression, which is why every day for Ramone is a new chance to explore new paint jobs and push the limitless boundaries of his art."
Ramone owns and operates Ramone's House of Body Art, Radiator Springs' custom body and paint shop. Ramone is an artist - a true magician with paint and metal. There was a time when his only canvas was himself, so he repainted himself daily. But since Lightning McQueen helped put Radiator Springs back on the map, Ramone has had his share of customers - including the star race car himself. Before heading off to the World Grand Prix, Lightning stops by Ramone's for a new paint job, and Ramone gives him a whole new look, even adding a spoiler to him.
Ramone appears to have replaced Doc Hudson for the reparation of cars, since Doc passed away.
In the movie Ramone greets Lightning when he comes to town. He also helps the lemon, Otis get fixed up. He then later sees Lightning off at the airport. He returns in London with a paint job resembling the British flag. He also helps Lightning and Mater fight the lemons by spray painting Tubbs Pacer in the eyes.
Ramone has gone through many paint jobs. Here are some of his known paint jobs:
From Cars 2
- Ramone: "Hey, how far did you make it this time, Otis?"
Otis: "Halfway to the county line."
Ramone: "Ooh! Not bad, man!"
Otis: "I know! I can't believe it either!"
- —When Otis arrives at Ramone's House of Body Art.
- Ramone is modeled after a 1959 Chevrolet Impala low-rider.
- His license plate is LOWNSLO. On his tires is written in Gothic writing "Low N Slow". Both are references to his catchphrase, "Low N' Slow".
- According to The World of Cars Online, the name of Ramone's dark green paint job is "Grass Green", the name of his blue paint job is "Blue Sky", and the name of his "Mellow Sunset" paint job is renamed to "Yellow Mellow".
- Ramone, like Luigi, often refers to himself in third person.