- "What are you looking at, Feathers?"
- —Mr. Tortilla Head to the pigeon who lands next to him on the windowsill
Toy Story 3
While Mr. Potato Head (who is using a tortilla for his body) hugs a window, he encounters Feathers the pigeon, who lands next to him on the windowsill. As Mr. Tortilla Head asks the bird why he's staring blankly at him, the pigeon starts to peck at and bite Mr. Tortilla Head's body repeatedly until Mr. Tortilla Head slaps and punches Feathers, shooing him away. However, the tortilla is severely damaged in the attack as it falls apart after the pigeon flies away. This leads to Tortilla Head returning to the playground wearing a cucumber for a body.
- Feathers also appears in the Toy Story 3 video game (PSP version) in the background.
- Mr. Tortilla Head's line: "What are you looking at, Feathers?" recalls a line said by the same character (in his original potato body) at the beginning of the first Toy Story: "What are you looking at, ya Hockey Puck?"
- It is unknown what Feathers was doing up and about at that time of night in Toy Story 3, as pigeons would naturally be asleep in their nests. It's possible he was aroused by the noise and curiously went to investigate.
- Feathers' design was modified in Monsters University, where he appears as a pigeon with two heads at the very beginning of the film, possibly so that he resembles a "monster" pigeon instead of a "human" pigeon.
- Feathers also makes a brief cameo in Finding Dory, when Marlin and Nemo, still inside Gerald's bucket, are stranded in a tree when Becky the loon joins a flock of pigeons in eating from a tub of spilled popcorn on the ground.