Peach is a pink-red starfish who can apparently read human. She is usually seen attached to the side of the tank and watching the dentist do his dental work on different patients. She announces what is going on to the rest of the Tank Gang; however, whenever Peach speaks, her voice is muffled against the glass (which is a running gag) and one of the other fish would say, "Can't hear you, Peach." She then unsticks herself from the glass so the gang can hear her clearly. At the end of the film, Peach can be seen moving up with the credits while clinging onto the screen. She suddenly falls off, but immediately gets back onto the screen and disappears off the top part of the screen.
- "That's the shortest red light I've ever seen!"
- "Look, scum angel."
- "Find a happy place! Find a happy place! Find a happy place!"
- (referring to Nemo) "Gill, don't make him go back in there."
"The tank is clean!"
- Like Dory, Peach is able to read English as she was reading the manual on the AquaScum 2003.
- Peach was bought from eBay; however, buying live animals on eBay is prohibited. Of course, it is possible that this particular sale was overlooked by the eBay redactors, as sometimes happens.
- Peach appears to have eyes and a mouth. In real life, starfish do not have faces like vertebrate animals.
- In Finding Dory, there is a starfish residing in the Marine Life Institute's touch pool. However, this starfish is colored purple and speaks in a male voice.