- "I know, honey, I know. I'm good. I am good. You look gorgeous!"
- —PR-T grooming Captain B. McCrea
There are plenty of PR-T robots in the Axiom. About 16 of them work in the BNL beauty shop beautifying customers. Two of the same bot work in the lobby desk. One is very loyal to Captain B. McCrea who is stuck in boredom and another with the red boot is a reject robot who is confined to the Repair Ward, encounters WALL•E and follows his favorite music. She is one of the malfunctioning robots to be accidentally freed by him. Confronted by many Steward Bots that AUTO has summoned by pressing buttons, while putting on pink blush, she is the first malfunctioning robot to attack them when two of them restrains EVE's arm. After they are all broken, PR-T, M-O and all the other malfunctioning robots resume to follow EVE who carries the weak WALL•E to the Lido Deck and allow her to put the plant in the holo-detector. Near the end, she is seen beautifying WALL•E's truck and in the credits, she helps him make a campfire to keep people warm and builds a big building with the remaining SECUR-T bot and one WALL•A robot.
PR-T is colored pink and has a number of arms that hold the following grooming items:
- Blush brush
- Curling iron
- Eye shadow
- Hair tweezers
- Nail polish
- Powder sponge
- Electric shaver
- Nail buffing stick
The circle-shaped mirror is the only non-grooming item that she holds in her arm and it's also used to deflect beams. When she opens her head, she reveals a hairbrush.
- Her name is a pun on the word "pretty".
- She also appears in one of the coloring pages and the video game version as one of the broken down robots in the Repair Ward along with VN-GO.
- PR-T slightly resembles the Dalek from the British science fiction series, Doctor Who.