Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Motor Speedway of the South, located in Nashville, Tennessee, United States, is the racing speedway which the Piston Cup race at the beginning of Cars, the Dinoco 400, is being held. The first three-way tie in the history of the Piston Cup occurred here, as it was confirmed that Lightning McQueen, Chick Hicks and The King had touched the finish line simultaneously.
- The Motor Speedway of the South appears in Mater the Greater where Mater performs his first stunt.
- The Motor Speedway of the South appears in Monster Truck Mater where the Monster Truck Wrestling World Championship is held.
- The Motor Speedway of the South appears in Heavy Metal Mater where Mater and his band have a rock concert.
- Motor Speedway of the South is a mix of Bristol Motor Speedway and Martinsville Speedway.
- The track on which the opening race takes place is based on an enlarged version of Bristol Motor Speedway.
- The Scoring Pylon (showing numbers 43, 86, and 95), along with the one at the Los Angeles International Speedway, is taken from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- In Cars, there were 60,000 cars seated during the opening race plus an additional 700 in the aisles and infield.