Pixar movies released between 1998 and 2006.
McDonald's has made several promotional tie-ins with Disney/Pixar and released multiple Happy Meals of Pixar characters.
- Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head
- Slinky Dog
- Bo Peep
- Marionette Woody
- Barrel of Monkeys
- Buzz Lightyear
- Green Army Man
- Tour Guide Barbie
- James P. Sullivan
- Randall Boggs
- Mike Wazowski
- Henry J. Waternoose III
- Celia Mae
- George Sanderson
- CDA Agent
- Lightning McQueen (clean and dirty)
- Doc Hudson
- Ramone (purple, green and yellow)
- Toy Story 2 is the only movie in the Toy Story series to be promoted by McDonald's during its theatrical release. The original Toy Story was promoted by Burger King while Toy Story 3 wasn't promoted by a restaurant.
- The Cars movie toys have variations, as there are clean and dirty versions of Lightning McQueen, and green, purple and yellow versions of Ramone.
- Toy Story, Ratatouille, WALL•E, Up, Toy Story 3, Cars 2, Brave, Monsters University, Inside Out, The Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory are (so far) the only Pixar movies not to be promoted by McDonald's.
- The Cars character Fillmore was originally planned to be called "Waldmire," named after Bob Waldmire, a Route 66 resident whom the crew befriended during a road trip to do research for the film. However, Waldmire was an ethical vegetarian, and since Fillmore toys would be featured in Happy Meals, he did not want his name to be used.