Lotso's Gang is a group of supporting villains in Toy Story 3.
Toy Story 3
Formed and led by Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear (Lotso), the gang was an organization of evil toys at Sunnyside Daycare. Their primary objective was to keep the toys locked up at the daycare and to prevent them from escaping at all costs, and, in some cases, possibly beat the toys that try to resist, oppose, and help other toys escape, as in the cases of Chuckles the Clown and Chatter Telephone.
At the climax of the film, all the gang members were convinced of their leader's ulterior motives and turned on him. After Lotso was removed from Sunnyside, the organization likely disbanded, and the other gang members renounced their unhealthy activities, such as gambling. They befriended all the toys and hailed Barbie and Ken as their new leaders. It is likely that they repair all the toys they have beaten, such as Chatter Telephone (and likely befriend him later), and agree to experience the abusive and rough playtime with the toddlers in the Caterpillar Room.
Prior to Lotso's removal, the gang consisted of:
- Lotso (leader of the gang; disowned)
- Ken (Lotso's right-hand man; new leader after Lotso was disowned)
- Big Baby (Lotso's chief enforcer)
- Buzz Lightyear (brainwashed in Demo Mode, briefly)
- In the Toy Story 3 DVD feature, "Toys!", there was a drawing with an early version of Lotso's gang. One of the members was a unicorn, similar to Buttercup, which was probably removed for being one of Bonnie's toys.