|Appeared in:|| Cars|
Mater and the Ghostlight
Time Travel Mater
Radiator Springs 500 1/2
"When Lizzie first rolled into Radiator Springs in 1927, it was love at first sight -- love for the town and love for Stanley, the town founder. But she kept Stanley on the soft shoulder for months. Until one day, she realized that Stanley's vision for a new oasis in the desert had enraptured her, too. From that day on, the two became the inseparable heart and soul of the town."
Lizzie and Stanley eventually got married and remained together until Stanley died.
Lizzie owns the Radiator Springs Curios shop.
As Lightning McQueen helps bring Radiator Springs back to life, Lizzie is seen talking to the statue of her husband, saying, "Oh, Stanley, I wish you could see this.", implying that she still misses him. She seems to be a bit senile, as she asked Doc Hudson to have a look at a fellow on the TV who looked just like him, unaware that it was actually him.
Mater and the Ghostlight
She appears in the short film where Mater tries to scare her while she's sleeping, but she never wakes up and continues sleeping. She then gathers around Flo's V8 Cafe to hear the story of the Ghostlight. Lizzie and the rest of the cars later appear at the end watching Mater being scared to death, and when Sheriff explains to Mater it wasn't real.
"Lizzie is a Radiator Springs original. She's a little old lady, but still an active businesswoman who uses her moxie to sell bumper stuckers, mud flaps, and other Route 66 memorabilia from her curio shop.
She's as feisty as she is brash. Lizzie's unswerving frankness and offbeat comments keep the townsfolk and tourists on their toes, even though she has no idea what she's just said."
Lizzie returns as a minor character in the sequel. She greets Lightning McQueen when he comes back to Radiator Springs, but didn't even know that he was gone all this time. Strangely, she doesn't see him off at the airport. At the end while Mater is telling a story she talks with Mack, about how crazy Holley is for keeping a dent.
Cars Toons: Mater's Tall Tales
When they travel into the year of 1927, they watch Stanley's eyes focus on the new car in town, Lizzie. Mater helps her when she breaks down. When she sees Lightning, she appears to fall in love with him. Mater realizes that if Lizzie and Lightning get together, Stanley will leave and there will be no Radiator Springs! It's then revealed that Lizzie had her eye on Stanley. The two meet and they fall in love. Lightning and Mater then travel to the time of their wedding and Mater finishes the story.
When they return to the present, Lightning says there's no such thing as time travel, and then Lizzie appears and thanks Lightning for introducing her to Stanley and the opposite.
- Lizzie appears in Cars Mater-National giving stickers to Lightning after completing certain tasks.
- Lizzie is a 1923 Ford Model T 2-door sedan.
- Her name comes from the fact that the Ford Model T's nickname was the "Tin Lizzie."
- Lizzie is one of the oldest cars in the movie.
- Lizzie spoke 2 lines in Cars 2, just like Mack.
- For some reason, Lizzie and Mack are the only inhabitants of Radiator Springs that did not participate in the final battle against the Lemons in England at the end of the sequel. Also, she and Mack are the only inhabitants of Radiator Springs who didn't come to England. Fillmore also does not participate in the London battle, probably because he is a pacifist.
- In Cars Land, there is a picture of Lizzie and Stanley getting married shown.
- Lizzie unsurprisingly is not a playable character in Cars 2: The Video Game, probably due to her old age.
- Lizzie: "You keep talking to yourself, people'll think you're crazy."
Lightnining McQueen: "Thanks for the tip."
Lizzie: "What? I wasn't talking to you!"
- —Lizzie, when Lightning was fixing the road.
From Cars 2
- Sheriff: "The place wasn't the same without you, son."
Lizzie: "What? Did he go somewhere?"
- —Sheriff and Lizzie, after Lightning returns home from the Piston Cup.
- Lizzie: "A valuable dent? She's as crazy as Mater!"
Mack: "Oh, those 2 are perfect for each other."
- —Lizzie and Mack, hearing that Holley Shiftwell wants to keep her dent.
From Time Travel Mater
- Lizzie: "Good morning, race car! Morning, tow truck! Good morning, Stanley."
- —Lizzie saying good morning to Lightning, Mater, and Stanley.
- Lizzie: "Pardon me, young man! You're blocking my view! Could you please step aside?!"
Lightning McQueen: "Oh, uh, sure."
Lizzie: "I miss you, Stanley. You sure knew how to treat a girl. Oh, by the way, I never did get a chance to thank you for introducing me and Stanley."
- —Lizzie thanking McQueen for introducing her to Stanley.