Jonas Rivera started at Pixar in 1994, working as a production office assistant on Pixar's first feature film, Toy Story. He produced both the 2009 feature film Up and Inside Out. Rivera also performed the voice of Boost in Cars. He has a degree in film production from San Francisco State University.
- Toy Story (1995): production office assistant
- A Bug's Life (1998): art department coordinator
- Toy Story 2 (1999): marketing and creative resources coordinator
- Monsters, Inc. (2001): art department manager
- Cars (2006): production manager, voice of Boost
- Up (2009): producer
- Inside Out (2015): producer