|<<||Coco||Pixar Films Chronology||Toy Story 4||>>|
It was revealed at 2017 D23 Expo that the sequel will have the characters the same age as they were in the first film and that it takes place immediately after the first film. Elastigirl will take a more prominent role as she is taken on an adventure, while Mr. Incredible stays at home and spends some time with the kids. Another plot description comes from an Instagram post, "Bob will try to lead with heroism a normal life in his house, having more time to spend with his son, Jack-Jack... whose superpowers are emerging!"
- Craig T. Nelson as Bob Parr
- Holly Hunter as Helen Parr
- Sarah Vowell as Violet Parr
- Huck Milner as Dash Parr (replacing Spencer Fox from the first film)
- Samuel L. Jackson as Lucius Best/Frozone
- Brad Bird as Edna Mode
- John Ratzenberger as The Underminer
- Bob Odenkirk as Winston Deavor
- Catherine Keener as Evelyn Deavor 
- Sophia Bush as Voyd
- Isabella Rossellini as Ambassador
- Jonathan Banks as Rick Dicker (replacing Bud Luckey from the first film)
- Kimberly Adair Clark as Honey Best
- Michael Bird as Tony Rydinger
- N/A as Screenslaver
On March 18, 2014, Disney CEO Bob Iger announced that Pixar had begun pre-production on Incredibles 2 with The Incredibles director Brad Bird working on the story. Later that month, Samuel L. Jackson told Digital Spy that he would likely reprise his role as Frozone in the sequel.
Bird announced in April 2015 that he has started writing the screenplay, and confirmed in May that he will be making it after releasing Tomorrowland. He has also added that it will not have a big focus on the superhero genre, saying, "I don't think that kind of idea stays interesting for very long... For me, the interesting thing was never the superhero part of it. It was more the family dynamic, and how do superhero things play into that?"
Attached Short Film
LEGO The Incredibles
On March 28, 2018, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games announced LEGO The Incredibles, a video game based off of the The Incredibles films. The game will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on June 15, 2018.
- ↑ 8 Pixarians to Follow on Twitter, Oh My Disney Blog, February 22, 2016.
- ↑ Disney Announces Release Dates for 'Incredibles 2,' 'Cars 3'
- ↑ Breaking: Toy Story 4 and The Incredibles 2 Get New Release Dates!
- ↑ [https://www.instagram.com/p/BbpVgEBgYtK/?taken-by=disneystudiosla disneystudiosla Instagram account (in Spanish)]
- ↑ Incredibles 2: Samuel L. Jackson returns to work for Frozone role in Pixar sequel
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Bob Odenkirk, Catherine Keener Join Voice Cast of Pixar's "The Incredibles 2" (Exclusive)
- ↑ Disney Plans Third 'Cars,' 'The Incredibles 2'
- ↑ Cars, Incredibles Animated Sequels
- ↑ Samuel L Jackson teases Frozone return for The Incredibles 2
- ↑ Pixar's Brad Bird Talks French Food, Animated Rats And New Film 'Tomorrowland'
- ↑ The Incredibles 2 Is Brad Bird's Next Movie; Talks Star Wars Franchise
- ↑ Why The Incredibles 2 Won't Comment On Modern Superhero Movies
- ↑ Yep. You can't do better than a perfect fit...!, Brad Bird reply via Twitter, October 29, 2015.
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2018/03/28/pixars-new-short-ahead-of-incredibles-2-will-be-about-a-chinese-moms-baby-dumpling/?utm_term=.6fbf25602472
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/28/lego-the-incredibles-announced-first-gameplay-details-revealed