Green Army Man Chants were commercial bumpers that aired on ABC's Saturday morning line-up in 1996.
Green Army Man Chant #1
- "We'll be back after this break. Don't touch that dial for goodness' sake!"
- —The Green Army Men's first chant
Green Army Man Chant #2
- "Don't get mad, don't hold the grudge. We'll be back, so don't you budge!"
- —The Green Army Men's second chant
In this one, Combat Carl is not in it, the setting is different from the first, they say a different chant, and Dolly appears. Eight Green Army Men march along saying their new chant before the commercial break comes on. While saying the chant, Dolly waves at them, causing the first one to stop, and making all the others fall down like dominoes. Dolly looks at them with a bewildered look.
- In both shorts is a ball that says ABC, possibly in place of Andy's ball. This is because they were originally bumpers for ABC's Saturday morning line-up in 1996.
- These two shorts did not make it into the Toy Story: 10th Anniversary Edition DVD.