Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in:|| Cars|
Mater and the Ghostlight
Mater the Greater
Monster Truck Mater
Heavy Metal Mater
Mater Private Eye
"Flo first arrived in Radiator Springs as a touring Motorama girl. She was headed west with a transport of models when her chaperone blew her transmission just outside of town. Flo and the other Motorama girls spent an unforgettable weekend in Radiator Springs; new tires from Luigi, souvenirs from Lizzie, and a new paint job from Ramone. But when it came time to paint Flo, Ramone threw down his airbrush. Not because he was too good to paint her, but because she was too good to paint. The next day when the girls left, Flo stayed. She and Ramone have been together ever since."
Flo runs the local diner, Flo's V8 Cafe, the only traditional gas station for miles around, where she still serves the finest fuel in fifty states.
Flo returns in Cars 2. Her role isn't that big though. She greets Lightning McQueen when he comes back to Radiator Springs. She also sees him off at the airport when he leaves. When McQueen calls her and the rest of the Radiator Springs citizens she comes to London. She also helps fights the lemons by hurting Vladimir Trunkov's eyes using her bright headlights. Back in Radiator Springs, she notes the big dent that Holley Shiftwell has in her rear fender and offers her husband's services to sort it out which Holley kindly declines, stating that the dent is "Too valuable." At the end, she and Sally admire Francesco Bernoulli's open wheels.
- Flo is a 1957 GM Motorama Show Car.
- Although, in real life, there were no Motorama shows between 1957 and 1958.
- Flo's license plate reads "SHO GRL", hinting the fact that she was a show girl before she came to Radiator Springs.
- Flo (as well as a version of her holding a tray) has been released in the Cars Die-Cast Line.
- "Flo" is also the name of Deb's imaginary sister in Finding Nemo.
- Al's car in Toy Story 2 resembles Flo.
- Carmen the Carbacabana Girl in Mater Private Eye is based upon Flo.
- Flo's headlights resemble dimples.
- Jenifer Lewis, Flo's voice actress, also voiced Mama Odie from The Princess and the Frog.
From Cars 2
- "Good to have you back, honey!"
- —Flo welcoming Lightning McQueen back home.
- ↑ "Cars Finder" (supplementary material on Blu Ray Disc release of Cars). 2007. Blu Ray Disc. Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 2007.