"Flo first arrived in Radiator Springs as a touring Motorama girl. She was headed west with a transport of models, when her chaperone blew her transmission just outside of town. Flo and the other Motorama girls spent an unforgettable weekend in Radiator Springs; new tires from Luigi, souvenirs from Lizzy and a new paint job from Ramone. But when it came time to paint Flo, Ramone threw down his airbrush. Not because he was too good to paint her, but because she was too good to paint. The next day when the girls left, Flo stayed. She and Ramone have been together ever since."
Flo runs the local diner, Flo's V8 Cafe, the only traditional gas station for miles around, where she still serves the finest fuel in fifty states.
Flo returns in Cars 2. Her role is not that big though. She greets Lightning McQueen when he comes back to Radiator Springs. She also sees him off at the airport when he leaves. When McQueen calls her and the rest of the Radiator Springs citizens she comes to London. She also helps fights the lemons by hurting Vladimir Trunkov's eyes using her bright headlights. Back in Radiator Springs, she notes the big dent that Holley Shiftwell has in her rear fender and offers her husband's services to sort it out which Holley kindly declines, stating that the dent is "Too valuable." At the end, she and Sally admire Francesco Bernoulli's open wheels.
- Flo is a 1957 GM Motorama Show Car.
- Although, in real life, there were no Motorama shows between 1957 and 1958.
- Flo's license plate reads "SHO GRL", hinting the fact that she was a show girl before she came to Radiator Springs.
- "Flo" is also the name of Deb's imaginary sister in Finding Nemo.
- Al's car in Toy Story 2 resembles Flo.
- Carmen the Carbacabana Girl in Mater Private Eye is based upon Flo.
- Flo's headlights resemble dimples.
From Cars 2
- "Good to have you back, honey!"
- —Flo welcoming Lightning McQueen back home.
- ↑ "Car Finder" (supplementary material on Blu-ray Disc release of Cars). 2007. Blu-ray Disc. Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 2007.