- "Up on the shelf, can you hear me? Great!"
- —Woody checks to see if the toys on the desk can hear him
Dolly, Duckie, and Teddy are three of Molly's toys that appear on Andy's desk during Woody's staff meeting (nodding that they can hear him) in Toy Story. Dolly is a rag doll, Duckie is a rubber ducky, and Teddy is a pink teddy bear.
During the second part of the Toy Story Treats video Green Army Man Chants, Dolly appears watching the Green Army Men march. But when she waves at the soldiers, the first soldier gets distracted and stops. To Dolly's dismay, this causes the rest of the Green Army Men to fall over like dominoes.
- Hannah had a doll similar to Dolly that was wrecked by Sid.
- Teddy is similar to Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear in design. This led some fans to believe that he was an early incarnation of Lotso from Toy Story 3, since he was already planned for Toy Story. And Lee Unkrich also says in the Blu-ray Combo Pack/DVD of Toy Story 2's "Meet the Characters of Toy Story 3" that there is an early version of Lotso there, referring to Teddy.
- Another Teddy can also be seen in Al's Toy Barn in Toy Story 2, so this might have been where Ms. Davis bought Teddy for Molly.
- The Mother Duck is a toy similar to Duckie that appears in Toy Story 2: The Video Game. She gives Buzz a mission in the Alleys and Gullies level to find her five missing baby ducks.
- Many versions of Dolly appeared in a 1992 Toys R Us commercial that was animated by Pixar before they did Toy Story.