- "I get a fishy! Fishy, fishy, fishy!"
Darla is a character in Finding Nemo.
- Bloat: "Oh, Darla."
Nemo: "What? What's wrong with her?"
Gurgle: "She wouldn't stop shaking the bag!"
Bubbles: "Poor Chuckles."
Deb: [sobbing] "He was her present last year."
Bloat: "Hitched a ride on the porcelain express..."
Peach: "She's a fish killer!"
- —Nemo and the Tank Gang, explaining about Darla
She is the niece of Philip Sherman, a dentist. Gill and the other fish in Sherman's fish tank describe Darla as a fish killer and that Nemo is supposed to be her new pet fish. The last fish she received, Chuckles, was killed by her because she wouldn't stop shaking the bag Chuckles was in. In the scene where Darla is about to take Nemo from her uncle, Nemo plays dead, but Darla thinks he is just sleeping and starts shaking the bag. Gill then fires himself out of the tank and lands in her hair, causing her to drop Nemo and his bag pops. After Gill catapults Nemo into the air, Darla tries to grab him, but he lands in a sink and is swallowed into a drain leading to a sewer. Darla then looks down the drain and screams, "FISHY!" and then the drain squirts water in her face.
- According to one of the Finding Nemo books, the shirt Darla was wearing in the film was given to her by her uncle after her pet fish Chuckles died.
- Darla was named after Darla K. Anderson, a Pixar employee.
- Darla appears in Toy Story 3 in Molly Davis' magazine.