|Appeared in:||Cars 3|
- "You need my help, Mr. McQueen!"
- —Cruz Ramirez
Cruz Ramirez is a young Hispanic female sports car who instructs Lightning McQueen in the upcoming Pixar film Cars 3. A member of the more recent generation of cars, Cruz still believes McQueen has potential, and works at the Rust-eze Racing Center to coach McQueen. She is described as "optimistic, sunny, fierce, and friendly," and uses a voice command assistant called Hamilton.
"Cruz Ramirez is a sunny-but-fierce unconventional trainer at the Rust-eze Racing Center. She expertly arms the team’s talented rookies with cutting-edge tools to tear up the track—but she nearly stalls when her longtime idol Lightning McQueen shows up. While she’d love to help him find his way back to the top, she knows the competition is faster than ever, and victory is all about speed—or is it?"
- Vehicle type: 2017 CRS Sports Coupe
- Top Speed: 210 mph
- 0-60 mph: 3.8 seconds
- Engine Type: High Performance DOHC V-6
- Chassis: Aerodynamic Venturi Channeled
- Body: Lightweight alloy
- Cruz' license plate is licensed in Texgas and reads "C01 06A". It includes her voice actor Cristela Alonzo's initials, "CA", and birthday, January 6.
- Im much of the marketing for Cars 3, including the life size model in the Road to the Races promotional tour and the video game, Cruz is depicted with the racing number 51 and a Dinoco sponsorship. Whether she will sport this paint job at some point in the film or not has yet to be confirmed.