|Appeared in:||Cars 2|
"Crabby is a Seattle-based crab boat, made gruff by years spent crabbing in the turbulent Bering Sea. With Norwegian fuel powering his engine, the white hulled, dark blue-trimmed vessel is officially registered as the Northwestern, though his colleagues and competitors just call him Crabby. His 103 feet from bow to stern are usually packed to the hilt with crab pots, until a mysterious blue car charters him for transport to extremely remote coordinates in the middle of the Pacific Ocean - without explanation - but that's no bother to Crabby as long as he gets paid."
After arriving at the determined place, a big battleship intercepts Crabby and prompts him to leave. He is forced to obey, without noticing that his passenger has left him and jumped on the battleship.
- Crabby's design is based on his voice actor Captain Sig Hansen's actual boat, the F/V Northwestern that is featured on his Deadliest Catch show. Like on the original boat, Crabby's side reads "Northwestern". And in the front are the initials "SH", standing for Sverre Hansen (Sig's father and captain of the Northwestern before him).
- As seen in the trailer, Finn McMissile pays Crabby to take him to a specific set of coordinates at sea ("This place makes the Bermuda Triangle look like a kiddie pool. They say out here is where the ocean burns."). The GPS coordinates show up on Crabby's display as 40° 6.80' N, 172° 23.84' W, which translates to +40.113333°, -172.397333°. This location is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, a few hundred miles directly south of Alaska's Aleutian Islands.
- "All right, buddy, we're here. Right where you paid me to bring you. Question is, why?"
- "A car? Ha! Hey, pal, you can't get any further away from land than out here."
- "Well, I got news for you, buddy. There's nobody out here but us."
- "What does it look like, genius? I'm crabbing!"
- "Yeah, and who's gonna make me?"
- "All right! All right! Don't get your prop in a twist. What a jerk. Sorry, buddy. Looks like it's the end of the line. Buddy?"