|Appeared in:||Toy Story 3|
- Chunk: "He ain't the sharpest knife in the... uh.. place where they keep the knives!"
Sparks: "Neither are you, Chunk!"
- —Sparks mocking Chunk (also the only time in the film where Chunk is mentioned by name)
Chunk is one of the supporting antagonists in Toy Story 3, but in the end is reformed.
Toy Story 3
Chunk is a rock-like toy from Sunnyside Daycare. He has protective shoulder spikes, poseable oversized limbs, and fists ready to smash anyone who gets in his way. He also has a hidden head spike which when pressed down switches his facial expression from friendly to fierce. He starts out as one of Lotso's henchmen, but in the end is reformed. When Andy's toys first arrive at Sunnyside, he shakes hands with Jessie. When he and Sparks are putting Jessie in a cell later in the film, she kicks them both in the face.
In the end credits, when Sunnyside is turned from a prison into a paradise by Barbie and Ken (who are now the new leaders of Sunnyside after Lotso's defeat), Chunk is shown handling a rough playtime with the toddlers in the Caterpillar Room, later switching places with Twitch so Chunk can rest.
From Official Website:
|“||Chunk will rock your world! This gargantuan creature sports protective shoulder spikes, while his ferocious fists are ready to smash whatever enemy gets in his way. Chunk's oversized limbs are fully posable, making him ready for hours of imaginative fun. As an added bonus, the press of a hidden head spike will spin Chunk's expression from friendly to fierce! No batteries necessary.||”|
- Chunk appears to be based on the short-lived Rock Lords toyline from the 1980s.
- Jack Angel, who provided the voice of Chunk, also voiced Rocky Gibraltar and Mr. Shark in the first film.
- Although one of the strongest toys on Lotso's team, he's also the stupidest. When commenting on Buzz's gullibleness during the gambling scene, he tries to say, "He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer," but either he doesn't know what a drawer is or he forgot, instead saying, "the place where they keep the knives," causing Sparks to reply, "Neither are you, Chunk!"