"Chet Alexander is an overzealous sidekick to ROR president Johnny Worthington. He’s energetic, enthusiastic, excitable and in 100 percent agreement with whatever Johnny says. If Johnny wants someone mocked, Chet is first in line to mock them. If Johnny wants to get a laugh, Chet will be in hysterics before the joke is done. And if Johnny wants Chet to stop smothering him, well then Chet will try his best to do that, too."
Chet Alexander has minor appearances in the film. He appeared when Johnny Worthington offered Sulley to join the RΩR fraternity. Later in the movie, he appears at the end of the Toxicity Challenge when Oozma Kappa came in last. During the scare simulation, he further shows his devotion to Johnny when he screams, "Johnny, you're my hero!" At the end, he appears with Johnny, trying to bring Sulley back on the team.
Chet Alexander re-appears in the short film Party Central. He is briefly seen partying around the Roar Omega Roar house. After the RΩR house is completely deserted, he is shown having a blast outside the Oozma Kappa house, commenting, "This is the best party ever!"
- There is a slight difference in Chet's size compared to Mike's in two separate scenes. In one scene, it showed that he was slightly larger than Mike when he told him off at the fraternity/sorority party, but later on in the movie, it somehow showed that they were almost the same size when Chet appeared beside Mike sipping his mug.
- In the Roar Omega Roar concept art, Chet was colored blue instead of red.
- "This guy hates charity!"
- "Johnny, you're my hero!"
- "This guy's a Sullivan? Like the famous Sullivan? I can't believe it! That's crazy!"
- "Oh, snap!"
- "Slow down, squirt. This party is for Scare Students only."
- "Sorry, squirt. Some monsters just aren't cut out for the big leagues."