Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in:|| Cars 2|
Planes: Fire & Rescue
"Brent Mustangburger is an American sports-broadcasting icon. With the self-proclaimed “best stall in the garage,” the excitable 1964½ Ford Mustang is widely considered one of the most recognizable voices in the history of automobile sports television and associated with some of the most memorable moments in modern sports. At the World Grand Prix, Brent will be calling the turn-by-turn action with informed analysis and unparalleled zeal."
- Brent is based on, voiced by and named after ESPN/ABC sportscaster Brent Musburger.
- Brent Mustangburger is a reporter for the RSN (Racing Sports Network), which appeared prominently in Cars.
- Brent is a 1964½ Ford Mustang Coupe.
- His licence plate is BWM539. It represents the initials and the birthday (May 1939) of his voice actor Brent Woody Musburger.
- The die-cast model of Brent has brown eyes, although Brent Mustangburger himself has green eyes.
- "Welcome, everyone, to the second race of the World Grand Prix."
- —Him announcing the Porto Corsa race.