In Toy Story, Ms. Davis makes her first appearance. She gives Andy a Buzz Lightyear toy for his birthday, which causes jealousy in Woody. However, near the film's climax, Woody and Buzz became close friends.
At the end of the film, it is Christmas time, and Ms. Davis gives Andy a puppy as a Christmas present, which makes Woody and Buzz feel uncomfortable.
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Toy Story 4
It has been confirmed that Ms. Davis will return in Toy Story 4.
Ms. Davis is a very loving and devoted parent who establishes fair rules for her children. However, like any parent, she often argues with Andy and Molly.
- Although presented as a loving mother to Andy and Molly, Ms. Davis is actually, without meaning to be, a major threat to the toys, as she frequently asks Andy to throw out the toys he no longer wants. Ms. Davis' actions regarding the toys sets the plot in motion in all three films.
- In the first film, she purchases a Buzz Lightyear toy for Andy on his birthday, prompting the rivalry between Buzz and Woody which leads to them being lost and forced to find their way home.
- In the second film, Ms. Davis tries to sell Wheezy at her yard sale, prompting Woody's rescue attempt where he is subsequently stolen by Al.
- In the third film, she orders Andy to clean out his room before going to college and puts the bag of toys Andy was putting in the attic out on the curb as trash by mistake, causing them to be donated to Sunnyside Daycare.
- In Toy Story 2 and 3, Ms. Davis' hair has changed from long and brown to short and blonde (suggesting that she dyed it blonde and had it cut short).
- She is apparently ambidextrous, as she is shown writing with both hands in the third film.
- She appeared in Toy Story 3: The Video Game (PSP version) outside Andy's room.