|Appeared in:||Toy Story 2|
- "Look, Barbie! A big ugly man doll! Ooh, he needs a makeover!"
- —Amy to her Barbie doll, when she sees Stinky Pete in her backpack
Amy is a minor character in Toy Story 2.
Toy Story 2
Amy is a girl who loves to decorate her dolls and make modifications somewhat in the same manner as Sid Phillips. However, unlike Sid, Amy has a good heart and is far more benign with her toys, as she fancies herself a beautician and gives haircuts and makeup jobs in an effort to make the dolls look fashionable.
Her only appearance in the film is when she retrieves her Barbie backpack at the baggage claim area of the Tri-County International Airport. Stinky Pete, who has long disliked children, was shoved into the backpack earlier by Woody and his friends in order for him to learn the "true meaning of playtime." He is seen in the pouch of the pink Barbie backpack with a Barbie doll inside. When Amy picks up her bag, she is surprised to see Stinky Pete, and calls him a "big ugly man doll." She tells her Barbie that he's going to need a makeover, and Pete notices the Barbie has a rainbow drawn on her face, and the Barbie says to him, "You'll love Amy...she's an artist!" Stinky Pete begins to cry at the thought. Amy proceeds to leave the airport with her Barbie and new toy, and nothing is heard from her again, nor is Stinky Pete's ultimate fate.
- Despite the supposed bad ending, it had been a somewhat deserved fate for the Prospector, who had to endure half a century of watching other toys being acquired by children, which had angered him, now being owned by a child after decades of being passed up.
- In an interview after the release of Toy Story 2, a reformed Stinky Pete says that he has become fond of Amy, having become accustomed to having her decorate him. This may or may not be considered canon by Pixar, however.
- The actress Debi Derryberry who voiced the character Amy also voiced Annette, one of Lady and the Tramp's daughters, in Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure.