Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in:|| Cars|
Mater the Greater
- "Oh, yeah! Whoo!"
- —His only line.
Al Oft is a minor character in Cars.
"Al is high on life. As an endorsement billboard in the sky for the Lightyear Tire company (proud sponsor of the Piston Cup), he loves to provide those grand images high above the track. He's just happy that his job sends him to great sporting events, because he always has the best seat in the house!"
Al Oft appears briefly at the beginning of Mater the Greater.
- According to Car Finder, Al Oft is an Aaron Fullogas. This, of course, is not a real make and model for a blimp. "Fullogas" is a play on the words "full of gas" or "full o' gas."
- Al Oft is an allusion to the classic "Goodyear" blimps seen at many sports events. Instead of the traditional "Goodyear" logo branded across its side, Al's logo says "Lightyear." This is a reference to Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.
- His name is a play on the word "aloft."
- Colin Cowling from DisneyToon Studios' Planes bears a resemblance to Al Oft.
- ↑ "Car Finder" (supplementary material on Blu-ray Disc release of Cars). 2007. Blu-ray Disc. Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 2007.