Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Born from Mexican descendent, he started working at Pixar in 1996 in the postage department. He got his job when the person originally hired called in sick on his first day. One of the construction workers told them about Adrian wanting to work at Pixar.
He used to work on a street market in Napa, California, selling sunglasses in the winter and blankets in the summer.
After watching Toy Story, he wanted to go to CalArts but didn't have enough money. Instead, he went to College of Marin.
"When all of my friends were buying cars, I was saving my money for an Apple computer and learned as much as I could with it. 12 years later, I'm still working on an Apple."
- A Bug's Life (1998): Facilities
- Toy Story 2 (1999): Production support
- Monsters, Inc. (2001): Story production assistant
- Finding Nemo (2003): Additional production support
- Cars (2006): Sets department coordinator, Story department coordinator, voice of Wingo
- WALL•E (2008): Character manager