|Appeared in:|| Toy Story 3|
Toy Story Toons
Toy Story of Terror
- "Hello, I'm Trixie."
- —Trixie introduces herself to Woody
Toy Story 3
Next, she is seen next to Woody while he uses Bonnie's mother's computer. She is helping Woody determine the distance and route path between Bonnie's House and Andy's house when she receives an IM. Trixie has been instant-messaging someone named Velocistar237, who has left a message saying, "U there? I made it 2 the Dark Fortress!!" When Woody asks about this, she quickly exits it out saying that it is just a dinosaur down the street and nothing important.
In the end credits, Trixie becomes close friends with Rex after the latter is donated to Bonnie by Andy. During the credits, the two dinosaur toys are seen playing a video game on a computer in one scene. They are also seen side by side as the toys enjoy watching Buzz and Jessie perform a paso doble while "Hay Un Amigo En Mi" is playing.
Toy Story Toons
- "You're not wearing any pants. "
- —Trixie warning while whispering to Ken.
In Hawaiian Vacation, Trixie can be seen amongst Bonnie's toys. She is first seen when Woody asks if everyone has a vacation plan. She along with Rex are planning to work their "massiviely multiplayer online world play game profiles" for their vacation plans. Until, Barbie and Ken arrive unexpectedly, She joins Woody, Buzz along with the rest of Bonnie's toys to recreate Hawaii for Barbie and Ken.
Later on, She is seen as the captain when Barbie and Ken go fishing in a toy boat during one of their various "adventures" in "Hawaii".
After the credits, She is seen with the other toys working to free Barbie and Ken.
She also appeared in Partysaurus Rex, although she didn't speak.
From Official Website:
|“||Trixie is a perfect playmate for prehistoric playtime! Visit the era when dinosaurs ruled the Earth! Made of rigid, durable plastic and in friendly shades of blue and purple, Trixie features an expressive mouth and movable legs. This gentle Triceratops will feed any child's imagination. Also available: Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, and Velociraptor.||”|
- Trixie's character may have been hinted (though not yet planned) at the end of the original Toy Story, because of Rex hoping that Andy will get another dinosaur toy "like a leaf eater" so he could play the dominant predator.
- Trixie enjoys video games just as much as Rex does. An example is the IM she gets on the computer.
- Trixie, along with Rex, appears in the Dino Darts part of the Disney World attraction Toy Story Midway Mania, replacing Bo Peep's Baaa-loon Pop.
- In Toy Story 2, there is a sticker on Andy's television that looks like Trixie.
- As pointed out by some concept art, Trixie was originally going to be part of Lotso's gang.
- Based on her similar designs, it's implied that both Rex and Trixie were part of the same toyline these toys originated from.
- Trixie was Kristen Schaal's first Pixar role. She would become more recognized as the voice of Mabel Pines in Gravity Falls.
- Woody: "Guys! Hey! Guys! Look, I don't know where I am!"
Trixie: "We're either in a cafe in Paris or a coffee shop in New Jersey."
Buttercup: "We do a lot of improv here. Just stay loose, have fun, you'll be fine".
- —Woody asks Trixie and Buttercup where he is
- Woody: "Who's Velocistar237?"
Trixie: "Oh! That's just a dinosaur toy down the street, that's nothing, let me just take care of that. It's just a dinosaur!"
Woody: "All right..."
- —Woody and Trixie, after an IM pops up on the computer