"Pretty in pink, the sisters of Python Nu Kappa (PNK) are not to be underestimated. Led by their fearless queen bee Carrie, these ladies are smart, cold-hearted and merciless. Covered in pink from head to toe, the PNKs sweet exterior quickly turns terrifying when the Scare Games begin."
Their quote on quote is "Thanks! We're gonna rip you to pieces!"
- Their Greek abbreviation (PNK) is an obvious reference to their sorority color and style (pink). It is parodied from the Greek abbreviation "ΠΝΚ": Pi Nu Kappa.
- The PNK members resemble succubi.
- They all have three eyes, and the same hair, skirt and legwarmers. The only differences are their colors.
- PNK was the third team to be eliminated in the Scare Games, which happened during the Don't Scare the Teen event. During the event, three members scared a teen each, and the entire team got boxed in, making victory impossible.
- The PNK members are the only sorority girls to actually speak in the film. All of the members of EEK and HSS, except Carla and Rosie, only say the sound effects their teams are named after.
- According to the Monsters University Essential Guide, all of the members of PNK want to work at a crematorium and have eyes that all light up in the dark, although one of them posses heat-ray vision.
- It is believed by some fans that the PNKs had intended to invite OK to the ROR party under orders from Johnny Worthington to lead them to their prank.
- All PNK members that speak are voiced by Beth Behrs.