|Performer:|| Hannah Unkrich (Toy Story 2)|
Beatrice Miller (Toy Story 3)
|Appeared in:|| Toy Story|
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
- Andy: "Molly, stay out of my room!"
Molly: "I wasn't in your room."
Andy: "Then who was messing with my stuff?"
Molly: "It wasn't me."
- —Andy, thinking that Molly was getting near his stuff
- Molly: "Aren't you going to say goodbye to Buster?"
- —Molly, before Andy leaves for college in Toy Story 3.
Molly Davis is Andy Davis' sister. She appears as a 1-year-old infant in Toy Story and as a 5-year-old toddler in Toy Story 2, where she is voiced by Hannah Unkrich. She appears again in Toy Story 3 as a pre-teen at age 12, where she is voiced by Beatrice Miller.
- "Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy."
- —Andy as he gets Molly out of her crib.
She is seen as an infant who doesn't have a major part and could only be seen in a few scenes. She is then seen listening to Hakuna Matata and giggles when she sees the toys outside her mirror. She is last seen opening a present which is a Mrs. Potato Head. But later, Andy owns it.
Toy Story 2
- "It's not in Molly's room. We looked everywhere."
- —Bo Peep
She is absent for the whole film apart from when Andy's mom says "Five minutes and we're leaving" and the end where she is finally improving her walking. She is mentioned by Bo Peep when searching for Woody's hat in Molly's room and later in the film, when Woody tells Jessie, Andy has a younger sister.
Toy Story 3
Molly is first seen as a toddler during the old home videos Ms. Davis took when Andy was young. Later, she makes her final appearance in Toy Story 3 as a 12-year old. She is first seen in Andy's room laughing on why Andy still has his old toys but is lectured by Andy and Mom. She then donates a whole bunch of things including Barbie, and listens to music while reading a Tween magazine. She is then seen at the end saying to Andy, "Aren't you going to say goodbye to Buster?"
- Although Mrs. Potato Head and Bo Peep are her toys, they seem to be Andy's as we always see him playing with them.
- Because of Molly's tendency to drool on any toys she could get her hands on as a baby (as seen in Toy Story), she earned the nickname "Princess Drool" from the toys, especially Mr. Potato Head.
- In a part of Toy Story 3 when Molly is playing outside the house, it is shown that she might enjoy playing with Buster as well.
- Finding Nemo's Darla makes an appearance in Toy Story 3 on Molly Davis' magazine.
- Someone was holding the model of Molly at the airport in Toy Story 2.