Lotso's Gang are the antagonists in Toy Story 3 that was an organization of evil toys at Sunnyside Daycare formed and led by Lotso. The gang's primary objective was to keep the toys locked up at the daycare and to prevent them from escaping at all costs, and, in some cases, possibly beat the toys that try to resist, oppose, and help other toys escape, as in the cases of Chuckles the Clown and Chatter Telephone.
At the climax of the film, all the gang members were shocked to realize their leader's true nature and turned on him. After Lotso was finally removed from Sunnyside, the organization likely became defunct, and the other gang members renounced their unhealthy activities, such as gambling. They become friends with all the toys and hail Ken and Barbie as their new leaders. It is likely that they repair all the toys they have beaten, such as Chatter Telephone (and likely befriend him later), and agree to experience the abusive and rough playtime with the toddlers in the Caterpillar Room.
Prior to Lotso's removal, the gang consisted of:
- Lotso (leader of the gang; disowned)
- Ken (Lotso's right-hand man)
- Big Baby (Lotso's chief enforcer)
- Buzz Lightyear (in Demo Mode, briefly)
- In the Toy Story 3 DVD feature, "Toys!", there was a drawing with an early version of Lotso's gang. One of the members was a unicorn, similar to Buttercup, which was probably removed for being one of Bonnie's toys.