|Appeared in:||Cars 2|
"Jeff Gorvette is one of the greatest American racecars alive today. Donning the stars and stripes of his country's flag, the #24 Corvette C6.R has proven his ability to succeed on the big ovals and the road courses of the Grand Touring Sports circuits. Having moved from his hometown of Vallejo, California to Indiana to be closer to the racing world, Gorvette's ability to accelerate at such a young age has turned hoods wherever he competes. His championships and number of victories are unmatched, making him a respected competitor-and legitimate threat-at the World Grand Prix."
In the movie, he is first seen at the Tokyo welcome party with Lewis Hamilton, and he greets Lightning McQueen. He sees Mater talking to the Zen Master. He appears in all 3 races including the one in Radiator Springs. He never got hit by the lemons' camera in any of the races. After the World Grand Prix Tokyo race begins, he started in the 5th position and was also last seen in the Tokyo race in the 5th position. But as well as we can see, Nigel Gearsley finished in the 5th position. In the Porto Corsa race, Jeff was seen in the first part in the 7th position. And later in the second part, he was seen in the 8th position. At the last meters to the finish line in the Porto Corsa race, Jeff Gorvette along with Lewis Hamilton was at the last position. But he must have finished the race, because Shu Todoroki's big crash blocked the track. He and Lewis were the only racers who didn't collide into the big crash. In the last race in London, Jeff was seen following Nigel Gearsley from the 6th position to the 5th position. Right before the race in Radiator Springs, he says to Lewis that he thinks they should do it every year. In the race, he and Lewis were next to each other in position.
- Top Speed: 200 mph
- Zero – 60 mph: 3.6 seconds
- Engine Type: 7.0-liter LS7.R V-8
- Horsepower: 590
- Hometown: Vallejo, California
In international versions of Cars 2, Jeff Gorvette is replaced in one scene by a completely different character, voiced by a regionally better known racer than Jeff Gordon. However, they only replace him in the scene where Lightning meets him at the party in Tokyo as well as when that scene appears in Mater's nightmare. They don't replace him in the races or when the racers are shocked at Mater drinking from the water fountain after eating a lot of wasabi. Most of these characters use the same body shape as Max Schnell or Miguel Camino. These include:
- Jeff Gorvette is based on the real NASCAR driver and 4-time Sprint Cup Champion Jeff Gordon. His name is a combination of "Jeff Gordon" and "Corvette".
- Jeff Gorvette is voiced by the real NASCAR Colombian driver Juan Pablo Montoya in the Latin American release.
- Jeff Gorvette is modeled as a Chevy Corvette C6-R, grand touring racers commonly seen at endurance events in Europe.
- Originally, Jeff Gorvette's racing number was planned to be #3. But it was finally replaced by #24, Jeff Gordon's number. In the final film, there is no racecar in the World Grand Prix with #3.
- Jeff's pit crew chief is John Lassetire.
- The Corvette C6R, Jeff Gorvette's model, has a special 5.5 liter engine in real life, not a LSR 7.0 engine.
- ↑ ‘Cars 2′ Character Stats, New Tokyo Party Clip and New Still as Sophia Loren Joins International Cast
- ↑ Hollywood tailoring movies for overseas audiences
- ↑ Виталий Петров принял участие в озвучке анимационного фильма «Тачки 2» (In Russian)
- ↑ more info about Janne Flash Nilsson in Swedish
- ↑ 《赛车总动员2》北京首映，中国赛车亮相受关注
- ↑ SE ESTRENA MEMO ROJAS JR EN LA PANTALLA GRANDE CON CARS 2 (in Spanish)
- ↑ Memo Rojas debuts on the widescreen in Cars 2
- ↑ CARS 2 - Filmclip Sebastian Schnell (In German)
- ↑ Vídeo de Claudia Leitte dublando Carla Veloso
- ↑ Excerpt of an emission of the "Journal Télévisé of TF1"
- ↑ concept art for the design of the World Grand Prix racers.